5/23/2005

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens..

blah blah- these are a few of my favorite things....

1. My Char Grill Gas Grill. I swear I'm losing weight because I am eating everything grilled- grilled chicken, grilled shrimp, grilled salmon.. you get the picture. I love my grill.

2. My iPod mini Pinky. Oh iPod how I love thee so. You bring music to my heart, you blast "baby got back" when I work out.. you croon me sweet love songs when I am in the tub. I love my iPod.

3. My Ozarka Water Cooler. Lame, I know, but I always have clean yummy water. And since I am drinking 100 oz of water a day, it really helps.

4. My Nivea shimmer lotion. I use Nivea lotion every summer after being in the sun. It just smells like summer to me.

5. My white linen wide legged capris. They are summer

6. Darey, my pedicurist. She makes my Fred Flintstone feet look good

7. My backpack that my mom designed for me- its in the coolest colors- lime, pink, coral and white. I freaking love this thing.

8. Silence in the morning. Nothing better than going for a walk in your neighboorhood at 6am and hearing NOTHING.

9. Shrimp- big ole shrip. Just gotta love em.

10. Starbucks Venti Iced Coffee- it keeps me hanging on.

No comments: