5/06/2005

one of these days

I'm going to have a great mood. I will have a good hair day, I will wake up on time, will make myself breakfast, do yoga and then go to work. Once at work, I will then find there are only two emails in my inbox that need attending to, the office is a buzz with lively chatter and my boss is in a good mood.

Some day.

Instead, I wake up this morning at 8:am. Supposed to be in office at 8am. I have my hair in pigtails because it wont do anything else. I am wearing jeans and a cancer sucks tee shirt. I had cheerios in a cup while I drove to work. The only exercise I got today was running up a flight of stairs to get into my office. The office idiot is screaming at her call, and on my main machine I got the blue screen of death.

Its Friday however, which will make it a little better.
I am going to a Cinco de Mayo party on the Sies. Details, details. There will be margs, mariachi and mexican men. This should work for me.

Vios Con Dios. I am tired of working.

No comments: