5/29/2005

its official

everyone and their brother know I am blogging. My parents, the Martha Stewart Organization (kid you not, thats another story), a few of my co-workers, my friends, my online friends. The world knows.

This has become a rather fun hobby for my, I must say. I am always thinking of crap to put on here- a good recipe, a funny story, a great link. It has become a bit of an obsession.

Next week, I am going to start a non-profit section to the page- a place for people to get involved in their communities. The drinking and food section will have weekly updates, and much much more.

So, thank you for reading, or paying attention. Yesterday, I had over 300 site hits- with 100 people reading over 5 minutes- thats pretty damn cool if you ask me.

Thanks for playing.

No comments: