4/27/2005

My very first blog

This is it. I am joining the masses and starting my very own blog. Not quite sure what this means, but I think its going to give me a venue to talk about whatever is in this head of mine. This week, I am consumed by work, and Relay for Life. I am participating in my first Relay Friday night at the Berger Center in Austin. I have raised over 500 bucks for the event, and cant wait to be a part of the night. I have talked to many people about the Relay and they said it was one of the most influential nights in their lives. So many people I know have been impacted by cancer- my friend Jeff Sample, taken away from us a few years ago. My grandmother Nedra- who was diagonsed with Breast Cancer in her 80's for lords sake. A business associate of mine, Ryan, is undergoing radiation right now. Some of us were lucky- found the cancer and got rid of it ASAP. Others are not. I just want to do what I can to help raise money for more research.

So, this is my first entry. Kind of sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »